Whenever you work on MS Word app, there is a pre-build feature in page settings for creating books. Whether you are creating a journal or an event guide, these build-in page settings enable you to create a beautiful booklet from start to finish point.
This article contains enough information which is necessary to create and print a booklet in MS Word.
How can you create a Book in MS Word?
There are steps to follow that are arranged in sequential order. These steps are important to consider while creating a book or a Booklet:-
- In the first step, you have to open the MS Word application. It is recommended that you should adjust these settings before writing the content of your book that will prevent the formatting issues.
- Now, you have to click on the “Layout” tab and click on the “Page Setup” group.
- In the “Page Setup” window, you have to click on the “Margin” tab. By clicking on the “Margin” tab you will be able to set the margins of the page.
- Now, click on the “Gutter” margin and set the margin to 0.
- In the next step, you have to select the arrow that is visible next to “Multiple pages” option in the “Pages” group and then you have to select “Book Fold” option from the drop-down menu. Once you have selected the option, you will see that your page orientation changes from the “Portrait” to “Landscape” mode.
- Once you have adjusted the settings according to your needs, you have to then click on the “OK” option.
- You have successfully created a booklet or a book.
Note: – Depending upon the length of your document, there might be a need to divide the content of the document into multiple booklets and that’s fine as you can bind them up together later on.
How can you print your Book in MS Word?
Once you are done with creating and compiling up your Book in MS Word you can print the same. For doing this, you just need to follow the steps that are mentioned below for easy and hassle-free printing process of your documents:-
- In the first step, you have to select the “File” tab and then select the “Print” option.
- In the next step, you have to select the second option in the “Settings” group.
- A drop-down menu will appear on-screen that will show you the different printing-style options.
- You just need to select the “Print” option and then you are good to go.
Conclusion: – The function to use build-in book feature in MS Word is very important to consider while creating and compiling the data in books and booklets. The article above will help you to create and then print a book of data in MS Word application. In case you face any issues while creating or printing the booklet, then you need to visit Microsoft’s official website.