Microsoft Office is a package of utilities developed by Microsoft inc. Bill Gates at Comdex in Las Vegas first announced it on 1 August 1988. It is a collection of applications and each application has its unique feature or specification.
Microsoft Office provides different types of suites for everyone. Some Microsoft office suites are for students, home and small business users, and a suite for large corporations. There is even a package for school students. To use all these package you need and Microsoft office account. You need this account to ‘sign in’ to use the suite where you can install, uninstall, reinstall, manage your account, security settings, and access file that you have saved in the cloud.
To access or sign in your account you have to open Office.com/Myaccount. Below are the steps that can help you to sign in your account easily.
How to sign in your MS Office account?
- Select file on which you want to sign in
- The file opens then sign in by using your username and password
You have to manage your office account regularly for updates and subscription expiry. Expiry of your office product will be harmful to your device. To manage your account below are the steps which will help you in the management of your software.
How to manage your MS office account?
- First, you have to ‘sign in’
- If you are not already signed in then sign in using your MS account credential
- At the upper right corner of your account, you will get an option ‘Myaccount’
- In ‘Myaccount’ you will get an option to manage your subscription
In case you lost or forgotten your username or password then follow the steps to recover your account.
How to recover your Microsoft Office Account password?
If you forgot the password of your office products like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live then these steps will help you to reset it. Below are the steps to reset it.
- Choose ‘recover’ your account and enter the details like email address, contact number, etc that are required to reset your password.
- Click ‘Next’
- Enter your email address where you want to receive a recovery mail
- Type the missing details to verify your email address or contact number
- Click ‘Next’ and you will get a code
- You will receive a security code on your mail id contact you registered. If you are not able to find the mail then check your spam folder. If it is not there, you can select ‘different verification’ option.
- Enter the security code in to verify your identity section and then select ‘Next’
- Reset password of your Microsoft account by entering it into new password section. Then confirm it by typing it again in confirming your password section
If you forgot your username then follow, the steps below as it will help you to recover your office.com/Myaccount username.
How to recover Office.com/Myaccount username?
- Firstly, take the help of your hint option
- Then visit on Office.com/Myaccount
- Select ‘sign in’. Then click on ‘Forgot my username’
- Enter an email address or contact number that is connected with your Microsoft account. Then select ‘Next’
- Look for your username on your device where you are already signed in: Select the start > settings > accounts > email & app accounts. You will get the username connected with your MS account
Open MS Office app, like Word or Excel on that select file>account. Under the product information, you will get your username easily.
All the steps will help you to access and manage your MS Office account. In case you face any problem, then visit on the official site of Microsoft and take the help of experts via office.com/setup . Microsoft provides 24*7 customer support service for your help. This is how you can easily access your account on Office.com/Myaccount.